I love tattoos, piercings, sexx, the beach, Leonardo Dicaprio, summa summa summa time. and of course my boyfriend. 2 years and still going strong 7.4.2011 <3
Oh and I always follow back :)
parents making sex jokes
grandparents making sex jokes
nine-year-olds making sex jokes
Welcome to tumblr where we go from parents making sex jokes to sassy Hitler in 0.6 seconds
I do, I just don’t have it yet.
Unknown (via awelltraveledwoman)
he taught me that just about anybody can destroy you….. even the ones you least expected it from.(via always-smiling-dimples)
this is the gayest show ever and i love it
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
This is such an important yet underrated scene.